Brynteg Terms & Conditions and Booking Form.
Please complete the booking form in BLOCK CAPITALS and post it with a deposit
of 30% of the rental cost (or the payment in full if under 8 weeks ahead) to:
Mr D. E. R. Simons
11 Southlands Drive
E-Mail: [email protected]
We recommend that bookings are provisionally made by telephone or by e-mail to ensure availability. With the exception of last minute bookings, any provisional bookings will be held no longer than 7 days, and will not be confirmed until a completed booking form and the requisite payment is received and accepted by us.
2. Bookings made in writing 2 months or more prior to the first day of the hire period must be accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the rental.
Bookings made in writing less than 2 months prior to the first day of the hire period must be accompanied by payment in full.
3. Payment may be made by personal cheque or bank transfer.
4. Payment in full must be received by us at least 8 weeks prior to the first day of the hire period. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your booking.
5. A confirmed booking entitles you to occupy the property from 4pm on the first day of the hire period to 10am on the last day of the hire period. The owner reserves
the right to enter the property at any reasonable time for any reasonable cause, and including without limitation the carrying out of any repairs deemed reasonably necessary to the property and/or its contents, and immediately in the case of an emergency.
6. All and any cancellations by you must be made in writing. If written cancellation is made 2 months or more before the first day of the hire period, we will use all reasonable efforts to re-let the property for same hire period. If successful we will refund such proportion of monies paid by you as we are able to recover from such
re-letting, less an administration charge of £30.00. If we are unable to re-let for the entirety of the cancelled period we will be entitled to retain the daily price for the number of days the property is un-let during the cancelled period, up to a maximum of the deposit paid by you.
If a booking is cancelled by you in writing less than 2 months before the first day of the hire period, we will use all reasonable efforts to re-let the property.
If successful we will refund such proportion of monies paid by you as we are able to recover from such re-letting, less an administration charge of £30.00.
If we unable to re-let the property for the entirety of the cancelled period we will be entitled to retain the daily price for the number of days the property is un-let during
the cancelled period, up to a maximum of the total price for the property.
7. If the total price of any booking has not been paid as at the date of cancellation you will remain liable for any cancellation fees incurred pursuant to condition 6 above, and we will be entitled to invoice you for such cancellation fees.
8. We recommend that you take out your own holiday cancellation insurance to cover you in the event of you having to cancel or curtail your holiday.
9. As a condition of your booking you warrant and undertake:
a) That all information provided to the owners is true and accurate
b) That the hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period. The hirer will make good any damage or loss and leave
the property and contents in a clean and tidy condition. The person held responsible for the hiring party will be the person who made the booking. The owner
reserves the right to make a charge for extra cleaning/damages if the property is not left in a satisfactory condition.
c) To act promptly and reasonably in respect of any problems arising at the property and to bring these to the attention of the owner / caretaker as soon as reasonably
d) Not to use the property for any non-residential purpose.
e) To take all reasonable safety and security measures at the property, including without limitation all reasonable precautions to avoid the risk of fire and to keep the
property locked when unattended.
f) Not to engage in anti-social behaviour and / or criminal activity and to respect other local residents and the locality.
g) That the number of persons occupying the property must not exceed the maximum occupancy level stated in the property details (5 Adults + baby).
h) That No pets are permitted on the property.
i) To use Utilities sensibly and appropriately.
11. The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking in our sole discretion and in particular but without limitation any booking for use by large single sex groups
such as hen and stag parties.
12. The owner cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings or for personal injury sustained by the hirer or members of his or her party during
their stay at the accommodation.
13. The hirer indemnifies the owner for any costs, damage or loss which are incurred at or to the property where insurance is rendered void due to the property not
being kept locked and secure.
15. The owner will not have any liability whatsoever for any curtailment and / or cancellation of your holiday and / or any other detriment which results from any event
outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to weather conditions, power cuts, road works and governmental action.
16. Nothing in these conditions will limit or exclude any liability for death and/or personal injury caused by negligence or for any other matter in respect of which it
would be illegal or unlawful to do so.
Opens new window in MS Word